What is new in this release
The WSO2 API Manager version 1.4.0 is the successor of version 1.3.1. It contains the following new features and enhancements:
<ExtensionHandlerPosition>element in api-manager.xml file to configure the order in which extension handlers are executed.
- Capability to maintain primary/secondary login names to the API Store. This gives the user flexibility to provide either an email or a user name to log in and the API Store treats both as belonging to the same user.
- Application access token validity period is now separated from the default OAuth access token validity period. You can also configure the application access token to never expire.
- Single Sign-on with SAML 2.0 enabled.
- API developers can now block subscriptions to APIs using a simple UI function. This allows developers to control usage of APIs among API consumers.
- Interactive documentation support using Swagger.
- Smooth integration with WSO2 Governance Registry to publish services as APIs to API Manager.
For a list of fixed issues in this release, refer to .
For a list of known issues in this release, refer to WSO2 API Manager 1.4.0 - Known Issues.