WSO2 API Manager supports creating multiple tenants and managing APIs in a tenant-isolated manner. When you create multiple tenants in an API Manager deployment, the API Stores of each tenant will be displayed in a muti-tenanted view for all users to browse and permitted users to subscribe to. The steps below explain how to create multiple tenants.
- Log in to the management console and select Multitenancy menu under the Main menu.
- Enter the tenant information in Register A New Organization screen that appears.
- After saving, the newly added tenant appears in the Tenants List.
- Access the API Store URL (by default,
This is called the public store. Each icon here is linked to the API Store of a registered tenant, including the super tenant, which is
carbon.super. That is, the super tenant is also considered a tenant.
- Click the Visit Store link associated with a given store to open it.
- Anonymous users can browse all stores and all public APIs that are published to them. However, in order to subscribe to an API, the user must log in.
For example, if you are a user in the
- You can also browse the other tenant stores listed in the public store. But, within other tenant stores, you can only subscribe to the APIs to which your tenant domain is permitted to subscribe to. At the time an API is created, the API creator can specify which tenants are allowed to subscribe to the API . For information, see API Subscriptions.