This section describes how you can use the tooling support provided via WSO2 API Manager tooling to create custom sequences and use it with the API Manager.
See the following topics for detailed information:
- Installing the API Manager Tooling Plug-In - install WSO2 API Manager tooling
- Adding Mediation Extensions - extend the default mediation flow by adding custom mediation sequences
- Pass a Custom Authorization Token to the Backend - pass a custom authorization token that is different to the authorization token generated for the application
- Change the Default Mediation Flow of API Requests - create a custom sequence and then deploy and use it in your APIs
- Convert a JSON Message to SOAP and SOAP to JSON - convert message types using custom sequences
- Map the Parameters of your Backend URLs with the API Publisher URLs - map your backend URLs to the pattern that you want in the API Publisher