The API Manager integrates with API Manager Analytics to provide reports, statistics and graphs on the APIs deployed in WSO2 API Manager. You can then configure alerts to monitor these APIs and detect unusual activity, manage locations via geo-location statistics and carry out a detailed analysis of the logs. WSO2 API Manager has an enhanced distribution of Analytics to cater to API Manager specific scenarios.
APIM Analytics consists of two components: Worker and Dashboard. The worker is the server that processes the data streams that are sent from WSO2 API Manager and publishes the statistics to a database. The dashboard reads the statistics published by the worker and displays the statistics on the dashboard. The worker and dashboard are connected through the database.
See the following topics for more details:
- Configuring APIM Analytics
- Analyzing APIM Statistics
- Managing Alerts
- Integrating with Google Analytics
- Monitoring with WSO2 Carbon Metrics
- Purging Analytics Data
- Default Ports of WSO2 API-M Analytics
- Enabling API-M Analytics Features in WSO2 Stream Processor
- Configuring API-M Analytics as an Active-Active Deployment
- Updating WSO2 API Manager Analytics