The following dialects are defined by default with the WSO2 Claim Management Component.
- http://wso2.org/claims - Default dialect for WSO2 Carbon
- http://axschema.org - Default dialect for OpenID Attribute Exchange
- http://schema.openid.net/2007/05/claims - Default dialect for OpenID Simple Registration
You can edit existing claim dialects by clicking on any available dialect link. Follow the instructions below to edit a claim dialect.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the management console.
- Click Configure to access the Configure menu and select Claim Management.
- Click on any available dialect links.
- From the Claim Dialect view, you can view the claims defined for that particular dialect. If you need to edit a claim, click on the appropriate Edit link.
- Enter the new claim information in the required fields and click on the Update button.