WSO2 App Manager version 1.2.0 is the successor of version 1.1.0 and includes the following new features:
- Enhanced configurable subscription model for applications.
- New REST API for Store and Publisher operations with more security features.
- Supports new asset types such as Google sites.
- Improvements to applications such as a new versioning model, ability to add custom properties and an associated business owner.
- Role based visibility control for mobile apps.
- Availability of audit logs and user session caching.
- A revamped, responsive look-and-feel to the App Publisher and App Store.
Compatible WSO2 product versions
The following products were tested for compatibility with WSO2 AppM 1.2.0:
- WSO2 Identity Server 5.1.0 and 5.2.0
- WSO2 Data Analytics Server 3.0.1
WSO2 AppM 1.2.0 is based on WSO2 Carbon 4.4.6 and is expected to be compatible with any other WSO2 product that is based on the same Carbon version. If you get any compatibility issues, please contact team WSO2. For information on the third-party software required with AppM 1.2.0, see Installation Prerequisites.
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see WSO2 App Manager 1.2.0- Fixed Issues.
For a list of known issues, see