Follow the steps below to add a new web app to WSO2 App Manager using the App Publisher.
Log in to the App Publisher (
http://localhost:9763/publisher) using admin/admin credentials.
In order to create a web app, you have to log in with a user that has the following permissions:
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Configure > Governance and all underlying permissions
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Login
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Manage > API > Create
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Manage > Resources > Govern and all underlying permissions
- Click Add New Web Application.
Creating a new web application using the App Publisher of WSO2 App Manager involves several steps as shown below.
The following sections explain in detail the process of creating a web app.
After creating the web app, authorized users can review, approve, and publish the web application. For more information, see Web Application Lifecycle Management.