Business owners are considered as external users using the apps in WSO2 App Manager. Business owners can originate from a variety of organizations. For example, let's say an app developer creates an app to be used by a specific organization. That application can then be associated with a business owner.
Define a business owner
Follow the steps below to define a business owner:
- Log in to the App Manager Admin Dashboard (https://localhost:9443/admin-dashboard).
- Click Business Owners > Add Business Owner.
- Enter the required information and click Save.
- If you wish to edit or delete a business owner, click Business Owners > List Owners and click the relevant icon next to the entry.
Associate a business owner to an app
To associate a business owner to an application, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to the App Manager Publisher (https://localhost:9443/publisher).
- When creating an application, select the business owner as shown below.
- Save and publish the application to the App Manager Store.
- Once the application is published, it can be accessed by logging in to the App Manager Store (https://localhost:9443/store).
- To see business owner details, open the application in the Store and click the Business Owner Details tab.