This sample demonstrates how to enable WS-Transfer (xfer) support for a service. The xfer-sample is located in <AS_HOME>\Samples\Xfer directory.
To build the samples you need Apache Ant build tool.
The steps are as follows:
1. Run the WSO2 Application Server. Refer to the Installation for instructions.
2. In a command prompt, switch to the sample directory.
For example, in Wndows, cd <AS_HOME>\samples\Xfer
3. From there, type ant.
1. Login to Application Server Management Console and access the Deployed Services.
Refer to the Installation Guide for instructions on how to obtain, install and login/browse the AS Management Console).
2. You will see CustomerService already deployed. Click on it. The service's Dashboard will appear.
3. Clink on the Module link in the "QOS" panel of the dashboard.
4. Select wso2xfer from the drop down list and click the engage button.
1. Switch to <AS_HOME>\Samples\Xfer directory in the terminal.
2. Run the client. (run-client.bat in Windows or run-client.sh in Linux)
3. Results will be printed to the console.