This sample demonstrates how to develop a service using the code-first approach using JAX-WS APIs and jsr-181.
1. Install and run the WSO2 Application Server. Refer to the Installation Guide for instructions.
2. From the base directory of this sample (<CARBON_HOME>\samples\Jaxws-Jaxrs\java_first_jaxws), the maven pom.xml file can be used to build and run the sample using either UNIX or Windows.
3. To build the sample and create a WAR file, run mvn clean install command.
4. Start the Application Server (run bin/wso2server.sh/.bat).
1. Run "ant" on <CARBON_HOME>\samples\Jaxws-Jaxrs\java_first_jaxws directory to deploy the "java_first_jaxws" service on the server.
2. Start the application server and access its Management Console at https://localhost:9443/carbon.
3. Go to "Services -> List" menu to find the "java_first_jaxws" service listed on the "Deployed Services" window.
4. Execute "sh run-client.sh" or "run-client.bat" to run the client.