1. Log on to the product's Management Console and select Features from the Configure menu.
2. The Repository Management tab allows you to view or modify feature management settings.
1. To add a feature repository, click on the Add Repository link in the Manage Repositories pane.
2. Provide a convenient name and a URL of the repository. You can also add a repository downloaded on your computer by giving the file path of the directory in the local option. For example,
The official WSO2 Carbon features are available in Equinox P2 repository at: http://dist.wso2.org/p2/carbon/releases. WSO2 Application Server 5.0.0 is based on WSO2 Carbon 4.0.0. Therefore the P2 feature repository 4.0.0 is the earliest, compatible version.
Equinox P2 provides provisioning technology for OSGi-based applications such as WSO2 Carbon.
1. Select a repository to modify and click on the Edit link associated with it. For example,
2. You can specify a new name.
This page allows you to change the repository name only. If you want to change the URL, you need to remove the old repository and add the new one.
To enable/disable a repository, click on the Enable or Disable link associated with the repository. For example:
By default, all the repositories are enabled. When you perform a provisioning operation, metadata and artifacts are searched only from the enabled repositories.
1. Select a repository to delete and click on the Remove link associated with it.
2. Confirm your request.