Follow the instructions below to manage the parameters of a service.
1. Log on to the product's management console and select "List" under "Services."
2. The "Deployed Services" screen appears. Click on the necessary service. For example,
3. The "Service Dashboard" screen appears. Click "Parameters" in the "Quality of Service Configuration" panel.
4. Parameters can be defined inside the services.xml as an immediate child element of the service element. These parameters can be accessed using the message context (at the runtime) or AxisService or AxisOperation. A parameter has two attributes:
For example, if a parameter was added in the axis2.xml file setting the locked attribute to True, then if a service tries to add another parameter with the same name, it will give an exception.
The Service Management feature provides an easy method to generate the Service parameters. Click "Add New..." button to generate a new service parameter.
5. Enter the parameter name and click "OK" to add a parameter to the list.
6. Enter the parameter value and click on the "Update" button to save new parameters in the service group.
7. If you want to delete a parameter, click on the "Delete" button associated with it.