WSO2 Carbon keystore management provides the facility to import certificates for keystores. Follow the instructions below to import a certificate for a keystore.
1. Log on to the product's Management Console and select "Configure -> Key Stores."
2. The "Key Store Management" page appears. Click on the "Import Cert" link associated with a certain Keystore.
3. The available certificates are listed in the "Import Certificates" page. To find the location of a certificate, use the "Browse" button.
4. Click on the "Import" button to import a certificate for a Keystore. For example,
5. Once a certificate is imported successfully, a message appears. Click "OK."