If the currently selected entity is a collection, the Content panel is called the Entries panel and shows the child entries under that collection. It provides details of each entry. An entry can be either another collection or a resource. Here you can also add a new resource, add a new collection and create links.
If the currently selected entity is a resource, the Content panel provides a user interface through which one can display, edit, upload, and download the content.
The Entries Panel
The following information is given as shown in the example screenshot below.
- Add Resource
- Add Collection
- Create Link
- Child Resources - The list of child entries provides the following information:
- Name - The name of a child resource.
- Created On - The date when a child resource was created.
- Author - The author who created a child resource.
You can also see the detailed information about the resource by clicking on the Info icon. The following information is available as shown in the example screenshot below.
- Media Type
To see the available actions over a resource, click on the Actions icon.
The following actions over the resources are available:
- Rename - Allows to rename a resource.
- Move - Allows to move a resource to a new directory.
- Delete - Allows to delete a resource.
- Copy - Allows to copy a resource to a specified directory.
All these options are available not for all the resources.
Renaming a Resource
1. To rename a resource, click Rename and enter a new name to the field.
2. Click on the Rename button to save a new name of a resource.
Moving a Resource
1. To move a resource to a new directory, click Move and specify Destination Path.
2. Click Move.
Deleting a Resource
1. To delete a resource, click Delete and confirm your request by clicking Yes in the message that appears if the resource is deleted successfully.
Copying a Resource
1. To copy a resource to some directory, click Copy and specify Destination Path.
2. Click Copy.
If the resource was successfully copied, a message appears. Click OK.