Data agents are used to collect large amounts of data about services, mediators etc. from various data collection points such as ESB, application servers, and custom data publishers, and pump them to data analysis and summarization servers such as WSO2 BAM and WSO2 Complex Event Processor.
The data publishing functionality is provided by the following feature in the WSO2 feature repository:
Name : WSO2 Carbon - Data Bridge - Data Publisher Aggregate Feature
Identifier : org.wso2.carbon.databridge.datapublisher.feature.group
If the above feature is not bundled in your product by default, you can install it using the instructions given in section Feature Management.
This section provides the following information:
- Setting up BAM Mediator
- Setting up Mediation Data Agent
- Setting up Service Statistics Data Agent
- Setting Up JMX Data Agent
- Setting up Multi Receiver and Load Balancing Data Agent
- Setting up Message Tracer Filter to a Web Application
- Setting up WCF Service Application Data Agent
- Setting up Message Tracing for WSO2 ESB