This sample explains on how to define a deadline with a human task. In this sample, the ClaimApprovalTask sample has been modified and defined with the deadline duration of 1 minute for the tasks with a claimed amount less than 10,000. In the event that the particular Claim Approval Task is overdue, the potential owners are sent a notification.
The following configuration snippet has been added to the ApproveClaim task.
- Try the ClaimApprovalTask sample to get a better understanding on human tasks and how they work.
- WSO2 BPS 3.5.0 or a later version
Setting up the sample
- Set up the sample as mentioned in the Claims Approval Task Sample topic.
- Create the roles (regionalClerksRole and regionalManagerRole) as mentioned in the ClaimApprovalTask sample topic.
- Create users for the respective roles and assign those users to the roles as mentioned in the ClaimApprovalTask sample topic.
Deploy the sample
- The ClaimsApprovalProcess.zip BPEL package has to be deployed as mentioned in the ClaimApprovalTask sample page. This BPEL package can be found in the
- The ClaimsApprovalTaskWithDeadline.zip HumanTask package has to be deployed as mentioned in the ClaimApprovalTask sample page. This HumanTask package can be found in the
Running the sample
This sample has to be run as already mentioned in the ClaimApprovalTask sample. See Running the Sample for details.