A Module is an archive file that bundles a set of classes, related libraries and third-party library dependencies. Your product's management console provides a user-friendly interface to engage, disengage and configure these modules.
There are some modules (for example, "addressing") which do not have a global configuration page.
Follow the instructions below to configure a module in a global level.
1. Log on to the product's management console and select "List" under "Modules" .
2. The "Deployed Modules" page appears. Find a necessary module from the list of deployed modules and click "Configure ." For example,
There are three default models to configure:
3. Specify the required options of a module and click "Finish" to engage the module globally.
Functions of Buttons:
- Finish - Click "Finish" to submit the current data. When finished, your configuration will be applied and the page will be redirected to the previous page.
- Reset - Click "Reset" to load the last submitted configuration.
- Default - Click "Default" to load the default configuration. If you want to submit those data, you have to click "Finish."
- Clear - Click "Clear" to clear all the text boxes in the user interface.
- Cancel - Click "Cancel" to go to the "Deployed Modules" page.