1. Log on to the product's Management Console and select "Features" from the "Configure" menu.
2. The "Feature Management" page opens.
The "Installed Features" tab allows you to browse through the list of installed features and select the ones you want to uninstall. For example,
You can access additional information about a feature by clicking the "More info" link in the "Actions" column.
WSO2 Carbon supports back-end, front-end separation where you can manage multiple back-end servers using a single front-end server. You can convert a given product either to a back-end server or to a front-end server. This conversion can be performed using the "Feature Manager" user interface.
If you want to get only a back-end server, you have to uninstall all the front-end features.To do that, select "Front-end" from the drop down menu as displayed in the example below.
This will list all the front-end features that are currently installed in the system. Pressing "Uninstall" will uninstall all the front-end features in the current installation. The steps are similar if you want to convert your product in to a front-end server.
1. Select features to uninstall by marking the relevant check-boxes. You can also select all/none features using the appropriate links.
2. Once selected, click on "Uninstall".
3. A page will appear containing details of the features to be uninstalled. Verify the information and click "Next".
A feature cannot be uninstalled from the system without uninstalling other features that depend on it, if any.
4. If successful, a message appears as "Uninstallation Complete". Click "Finish" and restart the server to apply the changes.