A server administrator has the ability to reset a user's password.
You cannot change the user name of an existing user.
Follow the instructions below to reset a user's password.
1. Log on to the product's Management Console and select "Users and Roles" under the "Configure" menu.
2. Click on "Users" to open the users list.
3. Locate the required user and click the "Change Password" link associated with it.
4. The "Change Password" window opens. Fill in the required fields and click the "Change" button.
5. If the password change is successful, a message appears. Click "OK".