As explained in Feature Management, each WSO2 product is a collection of reusable software units called features. A single feature is a list of components and/or other features. This section describes how to install WSO2 GPL features in WSO2 CEP.
Getting GPL P2 repositories (Optional)
Download the latest p2 repository from https://github.com/wso2-gpl/carbon-event-processing/releases/download/v2.0.4/p2-repo.zip
- Unzip the p2 repository (p2-repo.zip) into a local directory in your machine.
Building the P2 repositories (Optional)
Download the repositories and build them using
mvn clean installcommand in the following order.
- Copy the generated P2 repository in
carbon-event-processing/repository/target/p2-repointo a local directory in your machine.
Installing required features in WSO2 CEP
Follow the steps below to install the required features in WSO2 CEP.
- Download WSO2 CEP, and start the server. For instructions, see Getting Started.
- Log in to the CEP management console.
- Click Configure, and then click Features.
- Click Repository Management, and then click Add Repository.
Enter the details as shown below to add the created P2 repository.
Parameter Name Value Name WSO2 GPL Feature Repository Local /carbon-event-processing/repository/target/p2-repo
- Click Add to add the repository.
- Click the Available Features tab.
- In the Repository parameter, select the
WSO2 GPL Feature Repositoryrepository you previously added.
GPL - Siddhi Eval Script Extension
- GPL - Siddhi Geo Extension
- GPL - Siddhi NLP Extension
- GPL - Siddhi PMML Extension
- GPL - Siddhi R Extension
If you cannot see this feature, retry with one of the following suggestions:
- Clear the Group features by category check box, and then click Find Features again.
- Try adding a more recent P2 repository. The repository you added could be deprecated.
- Check the Installed Features to see whether the feature is already installed.
Once the features are selected, click Install to proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, restart WSO2 CEP.