This sample demonstrates how to publish XML events via logger transport. This sample does not do any processing on the outgoing event. Events are generated using an input event file and the event simulator.
Set up the prerequisites required for all samples.
Building the sample
Start the WSO2 CEP server with the sample configuration numbered 0053. For instructions, see Starting sample CEP configurations. This sample configuration does the following.
- Creates a stream with the ID
- Creates an event publisher named
- Load the events stored in the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/artifacts/0053/eventsimulatorfiles/events.csvfile to the event simulator.
Executing the sample
Follow the steps below to execute the sample.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click Tools, and then click Event Simulator.
- Click Play on the corresponding event stream as shown below, to send the events in the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/artifacts/0053/eventsimulatorfiles/events.csvfile to the publisher.
You view the XML events that are published to the CEP server in the logs of it in the CLI as shown below.