This sample demonstrates how to view and analyze real time statistics on the Analytics Dashboard.
Set up the prerequisites required for all samples.
Building the sample
This sample configuration does the following.
- Creates an event stream named
- Creates a UI publisher named
- Creates a dashboard named
Real Time Analytics Dashboard.
- Creates the following three gadgets.
Executing the sample
Follow the steps below to execute this sample.
- Execute one of the following commands to start the WSO2 CEP server.
- On Windows:
On Linux/Solaris/Mac OS:
- On Windows:
Copy the contents in the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/artifacts/1501/carbonappsdirectory to the
carbonappsdirectory does not already exist in the
<CEP_HOME>/repository/deployment/server/carbonappsdirectory, create it and copy the required content to it.
- Copy the contents in the
<CEP_HOME>/samples/cep/artifacts/1501/eventsimulatorfilesdirectory to the
- Log into the WSO2 CEP Management Console via the following URL.
- In the Tools tab click Event Simulator to open the Event Stream Simulator page.
realTimeStreamData:1.0.0for the Event Stream Name field and click Play for the
- In the Main tab, click Analytics Dashboard, and log into the Analytics Dashboard using your credentials. The Real Time Analytics dashboard is displayed as follows.
- Click View. Real time statistics generated are displayed as follows.