See the topics given below for information on applying security to your Carbon product.
- Configuring Transport Level Security
- Using Asymmetric Encryption
- Using Symmetric Encryption
- Enabling Java Security Manager
- Securing Passwords in Configuration Files
- Mitigating Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Attacks
- Mitigating Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks
See the topics given below for information on applying security patches to your Carbon product.
WSO2 Security Patch Releases: Find the list of security patches that are applicable to each WSO2 product version from this web site.
WSO2 Patch Application Process: Find the instructions on applying patches to your WSO2 product from this page.