After creating an event stream you can persist it by creating a corresponding table in the WSO2 Data Access Layer. Follow the steps below to persist an event stream.
- Log in to the management console using the following URL: https://<DAS_HOST>:<DAS_PORT>/carbon/
- Click Main, and then click Streams.
- Click Edit of the corresponding event stream which you want to persist.
- Click Next [Persist Event].
- Select Persist Event Stream, and select EVENT_STORE for Record Store.
- For each of the attribute types, do the following as required to define the schema of the event stream as shown below.
- Select Persist Attribute, if you want to persist a particular attribute.
Select FACET for Attribute Type, if you want to persist an attribute as a facet. For more information on facets, see Searching Data By Categories.
- Select Primary Key, to define an attribute type as a primary key.
Select Index Column, to enable an attribute type to be applied in searches.
- Select Score Param, to define an attribute as a score parameter. For more information on score parameters, see Searching Data By Categories.
- Define and add any Arbitrary Data Attributes which you want to persist.