This section covers reindexing data that are already stored in databases configured for WSO2 DAS.
Data indexed and stored in databases may need to be reindexed due to the following reasons:
- If the index data is corrupted.
- If you change the database to another database, the data in the new database needs to be re-indexed.
To reindex existing data, follow the steps below:
- Shut down the WSO2 DAS server.
- Remove all the index data stored in the
- In the
<DAS_HOME>/repository/conf/analytics/local-shard-allocation-config.conffile, change the mode for all the shards from
- Restart the WSO2 DAS server.