WSO2 DAS version 3.1.0 is the successor of version 3.0.1. WSO2 DAS 3.1.0. It contains the following new features and enhancements.
What is new in this release
- The integration of WSO2 Machine Learner features.
- Supports incremental data processing.
- Improved gadget generation wizard.
- Cross-tenant support.
- Improved CarbonJDBC connector.
- Improvements to facet based aggregations.
- Supports index based sorting
- Supports Spark on YARN for DAS
- Improved indexing functionality.
This section lists out the features that were updated or introduced newly to WSO2 DAS via WUM Updates.
The following are the features that were updated or newly introduced through WUM updates.
Updated or Newly Introduced Feature The Date of the Update A property to apply edits to a template at start up. April 27, 2017 Handling Split-brain Situations January 21, 2018 Retrieving the Actual Name of a Table Available with
Compatible WSO2 product versions
You can make any WSO2 product compatible with WSO2 DAS after installing a data agent. Data agents allow the product to communicate with the DAS and send statistics for analysis. The following products have the latest compatible data agents in them by default, and therefore are compatible with DAS 3.1.0.
- APIM 2.0.0.
- AS 5.3.0
- ESB 5.0.0
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see .
For a list of known issues in this release, see WSO2 DAS 3.1.0 - Known Issues.