|Extremely High Performant Processing Engine|
- Process about 100K+ events per second on single-server commodity hardware
- Powered by WSO2 Siddhi
- Publishes events to one API for real-time, batch or interactive processing.
- Ability to access the analytics service via comprehensive REST API.
|Powerful and Extensible Query Language for Temporal Event Stream Processing|
- SQL-like query language
- Filters events by conditions
- Creates new event streams by merging existing event streams
- Executes temporal queries using various windows
- Detects and responds to various event patterns and sequences
- Instigates with In-Memory and RDBMS data stores for correlating historical data with real-time
- Partitioning support to achieve parallel processing
- Maintenance of execution plan templates
|User-friendly Execution Management|
- Suitable for business users to edit and manage realtime execution logic
- Users interact with forms instead of with SQL Queries
- Queries and logics are templated to hide the complexity
|Support for Rich Event Model|
- Events are modelled as tuples of metadata, correlation data and payload data.
- Support for different property types including integral types, floating types, string and Boolean
|Extremely High Performant Event Capturing and Delivery Framework Over Binary and Apache Thrift|
- Java data publisher agent to plug into any Java based system
- Data publisher agent support in other languages (C/C++/C#) via Thrift language bindings
- Horizontally scalable to support very large event volumes
|Supports Multiple Alert Notifying Mechanisms|
- XML, JSON, Map, Text events via JMS protocol
- E-mail, SMS notifications
- Service calls to notify RESTful and Web services
- MySQL and Cassandra writers
- Kafka, MQTT, File, Websocket protocols supporting JSON, XML and Text messages alerts
|Easily Integrates with any Enterprise System for Event Capture|
- RESTful HTTP protocol with JSON, XML and Text message formats
- Map, JSON, XML and Text messages support via JMS
- SOAP over any transport protocol
- Kafka, MQTT, File, Websocket and Email protocols with JSON, XML and Text messages
|IoT (Internet of Things) Integration|
- Event tracing, Event Flow visualization and Event Simulation capabilities
- Siddhi TryIt to try out Siddhi queries
- Distributed Real Time Processing
- Support highly scalable deployments with Apache Storm and WSO2 Siddhi
- Deploys numbers of queries partitioning them into different servers
|Highly Available Deployment|
- Run DAS in active-passive deployment with zero downtime
- Coordinates event and state sharing
|Support for Long Duration Queries|
- Queries can have lifetimes that are much greater than server uptime
- Supported via HA deployment and persistence snapshot deployment
- Support periodic snapshots that can store all state information and windows to a scalable persistence store
- Pluggable persistent stores
Integrated, real-time, and batch analytics
- Analyses both persisted and realtime data using a single product.
- Fast execution of batch programs using Apache Spark.
- Detects patterns (fraud detection) by correlating events from multiple data sources in real time using the high performing, open source WSO2 CEP engine powered by WSO2 Siddhi.
Interactive analytics and edge analytics
- Searches for full text, complex query lookup, distributed indexing support using Apache Lucene for interactive analytics.
- Correlates/filters events at the edge for edge analytics.
High level language and data storage
- Use of a structured easy to learn SQL-like query language.
- Develops complex real-time queries using SQL-like Siddhi query language.
- Scalable analytic querying using Spark SQL.
- Support for RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) as data storages for low to medium scale enterprise deployments.
- Support for HBase and Cassandra as NoSQL storage for Big Data enterprise deployments.
Extensibility using C-Apps
- Industry/domain-specific toolboxes to extend the product for business use cases such as fraud detection, GIS data monitoring, activity monitoring etc.
- Ability to install C-Apps for each WSO2 middleware product, including the analytics functionality available with WSO2 API Manager.
|Built-in Support for WSO2 Products|
- Pre-built event sources from other WSO2 products
- Possibility to create custom dashboards and gadgets that provide an at-a-glance view as well as an detail view.
- Detects conditions and generate realtime alerts and notifications (email, SMS, push notifications, physical sensor alarms etc.)
- Exposes event tables as an API via WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Data Services Server.
|Manage and Monitor|
- Comprehensive management and monitoring Web console with enterprise-level security
- Built-in collection and monitoring of standard access and performance statistics
- Flexible logging support with integration to enterprise logging systems
- In build support for rich representation of data via a dashboard
- Simulating capabilities via the Event Simulator.