After creating an event stream you can persist it by creating a corresponding table in the WSO2 Data Access Layer. Follow the steps below to persist an event stream.
- Log in to the management console using the following URL:
- Click Main, and then click Streams.
- Click Edit of the corresponding event stream which you want to persist.
- Click Next [Persist Event].
- Select the Persist Event Stream check box to allow the events in the stream to be persisted.
- In the Record Store field, select EVENT_STORE from the list.
- For each of the attribute types, do the following as required to define the schema of the event stream as shown below.
Select Persist Attribute, if you want to persist a particular attribute.
- Select Primary Key, to define an attribute type as a primary key.
Select Index Column, to enable an attribute type to be applied in searches.
- Select Score Param, to define an attribute as a score parameter. For more information on score parameters, see Searching for Data.
- Select the Is a Facet check box if you want to persist an attribute as a facet. For more information on facets, see Searching for Data.
- Define and add any Arbitrary Data Attributes which you want to persist.
Once an event stream is persisted, an event sink configuration is created for it in XML format. This configuration is saved inthe