What is in this release
WSO2 Dockerfiles version 1.2.0 is the successor to version 1.1.0. This release includes the following features.
- A consistent set of Dockerfiles with recommended best practices for the following WSO2 Products.
- WSO2 API Manager
- WSO2 Application Server
- WSO2 Business Process Server
- WSO2 Business Rules Server
- WSO2 Complex Event Processor
- WSO2 Data Analytics Server
- WSO2 Data Services Server
- WSO2 Enterprise Store
- WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus
- WSO2 Governance Registry
- WSO2 Identity Server
- WSO2 Message Broker
- WSO2 Identity Server as Key Manager
- WSO2 Governance Registry Publisher and Store
Helper scripts to build Docker images, and start and stop containers.
Extension points for users to plug in custom provisioning mechanisms to configure products prior to building the images.
Default and Puppet based provisioning methods included as references for developing custom provisioning methods.
What has changed in this release
- Created a WSO2 base image with the common packages installed.
- Validated the profile and platform before building the Docker image.
- Added an SVN Docker image.
- Changed all ENTRYPOINTs in all Dockerfiles to use the
- Added a script to push the Docker images to a specified registry.
- Added the
wso2cepinit extension scripts.
- Included the net-tools package into the
- Added debug support for WSO2 servers.
localMemberPortwith dynamic proxy port for the Mesos platform.
- Added the platform name as a postfix to the Docker image name.
For a complete list of fixed issues, see WSO2 Dockerfiles - Fixed Issues.
This release includes several known issues.
For a complete list of known issues, see WSO2 Dockerfiles - Open Issues.