Data service queries are created after creating a data source at the time a data service is created. Through data service queries, you can define different ways of extracting data in the data sources and presenting the results. This section discusses, with examples, various features WSO2 Data Services Server provides in writing queries.
- Log in to the management console and select Create under Data Service menu.
- Click Next to add a data source. Follow the instructions in Creating Datasources.
- Click Next to add a query to the data source.
- The Queries page appears. The query-writing options that appear on this page depend on the options you selected when creating the data source.
- The following topics explain these options: