Different mediators have their own XML configurations. You can edit a mediator using XML or in UI.
Follow the instructions below to edit a mediator in WSO2 EI.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the EI Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click "Sequences" under "Service Bus."
4. Select the tab where your sequence is located:
- Defined Sequences - Shows sequences saved in Synapse configuration.
- Dynamic Sequences - Shows sequences saved in the Registry.
5. Select the necessary sequence and click on the "Edit" link to open the "Edit Sequence" window.
6. Click on the necessary mediator in the "Sequence" tree. In the following example, we select the "Log" mediator.
7. The mediator properties window appears under the sequence tree.
8. Edit the mediator properties.
9. Click on the "Update" button to save the new settings of the mediator.