Artifacts are custom developed extensions that can be deployed in WSO2 EI. These extensions can contain custom mediators, tasks, configuration factories and serializers. WSO2 EI artifacts packed into .jar or .xar format could be hot-deployed in WSO2 EI using the WSO2 EI Artifact Uploader feature.
Follow the instructions below to upload artifacts to the WSO2 EI.
1. Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the WSO2 EI management console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "Add" under "WSO2 EI Artifacts."
4. In the "Add Artifacts" page, click on the "Browse" button to select file to upload.
5. Click on the "Upload" button to add an artifact to the WSO2 EI.
6. The XAR /JAR file appears in the "Artifacts" list.
If you no longer want an artifact in your WSO2 EI instance, click Delete next to the artifact to remove it.