Each topic has specific details such as permissions, WS subscription details, and JMS subscription details.
Follow the instructions below to view the details of a topic.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the WSO2 EI Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on the "Manage" button to access the "Manage" drop-down menu.
4. Click on "Browse," under "Topics," to access the "Topic Browser" page.
5. The "Topic Browser" page appears. Click on the topic you want to see the details of.
6. Click on the "Details" link.
7. The "Topic Details" page appears.
All the details related with a topic can be viewed on this page. The following details are available:
- Permission Details - Allows to view the permissions related with the topic.
- WS Subscription Details - Shows all the WS subscriptions for the topic and all its children.
- JMS Subscription Details - All the durable and non durable JMS subscriptions are listed here.
- Publish - Allows the user to publish a sample XML message to a topic.
If you want to change the permission details, proceed to the following steps:
1. Chose the role of the topic and change the ticks on the provided check boxes.
2. Click on the "Update Permissions" button.
3. The "WSO2 Carbon" window appears. Click "OK."
WS Subscription Details
Using "Ws Subscription Details" the user can unsubscribe or renew the subscription.
Use the following instructions to unsubscribe.
1. Choose the necessary subscription and click on the "Unsubscribe" link.
2. In the "WSO2 Carbon" window, click "OK" to confirm your request.
Renewing the Subscription
Follow the instructions below to unsubscribe.
1. Choose the necessary subscription and click on the "Renew" link.
2. The "Renew Subscription page appears," fill in the required fields.
See the detailed description of the fields in Subscribing to a Topic.
3. Click the "Renew" button.
4. In the "WSO2 Carbon" window, click "OK" to confirm your request.
Follow the instruction below to publish XML message.
1. Place a XML message in the provided space.
2. Click "Publish."
3. In the "WSO2 Carbon" window, click "OK" to confirm your request.