Follow the instructions below to add a new topic directly to the root.
- Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB profile's management console.
- Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
- Click on "Add," under "Topics", to access the "Add Topic" page.
- On the "Add Sub Topic" page, enter a name of the new topic in the "Topic" field.
You can also choose whether to subscribe and publish the topic or not in the corresponding check boxes.
- Click the "Add Topic" button.
- The "WSO2 Carbon" window appears. Click "OK."
- The new topic is shown in the topics tree.
If you want to add a subtopic under an existing topic, see Adding a New Subtopic.