Follow the steps below to view visualizations of WSO2 EI Business Process related statistics analyzed via the WSO2 EI Analytics profile.
- Access the WSO2 EI Analytics Dashboard via the
https://<DAS_HOST>:<DAS_PORT>/portal/URL and sign in with your credentials.
The dashboards outlined in red in the image below should be displayed.
- To open the Business-process Profile:process-analytics dashboard, click View in it. The dashboard opens as shown below.
The Process Monitoring page that contains information related to processes carried out via the EI Business Process profile is displayed by default. For more information on analyzing the information displayed in this page, see Process Monitoring via Analytics.
- Specify the time interval for which you want to view information by entering the required start date and the end date in the Start Date and End Date fields respectively.
- To view information related to tasks carried out via the EI Business Process profile, click Task Monitoring. This opens the Task Monitoring page. For more information on analyzing the information displayed in this page, see Task Monitoring via Analytics.
- To view information about users who have carried out the processes and tasks via the EI Business Process profile, open the Dashboards page again and click View in the Business-process Profile:user-analytics dashboard. The dashboard opens as shown below.
For more information on analyzing the information displayed in this page, see User Monitoring via Analytics.
In the Business-process Profile:process-analytics and Business-process Profile:user-analytics dashboards, it is possible to filter information displayed in gadgets as explained in the procedure below. Filtering the Completed Tasks for User gadget is used as an example.
- Click Add Filter for the required gadget.
This displays the following fields.
In the 1st field, enter the process/task for which you want to view information depending on the gadget. For the Completed Tasks for User gadget, you can select the process ID for which you want to view information.
The value selected for the 1st field depending on the gadget is as follows.
- Process Monitoring gadgets: The process ID
- Task Monitoring gadgets: The task ID
- User Monitoring gadgets: The process ID
In the 2nd field, enter the required primary filter. For the Completed Tasks for User gadget, you can select the ID of user whose completed tasks need to be viewed.
- In the 3rd field, select Top or Bottom as required to specify whether you want to view the records with the highest values or the lowest values for the Y axis of the bar chart, taking into account the number specified for the 4th field. e.g., If you select Top for this field in the Completed Tasks for User gadget, and enter 5 for the 4th field, the gadget displays the 5 tasks that have the highest number of completed instances for the user.
- In the 4th field, specify the maximum number of bars that should be displayed in the bar chart. For the Completed Tasks for User gadget, you can specify 5 if you want the bar chart to display a maximum of 5 tasks at a given time.
- Click Apply Filter to reload the gadget with the selected filters applied.