Follow the instructions below to delete a mediator from a sequence in the ESB profile of WSO2 EI.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "Sequences" under "Service Bus."
4. Select the tab where your sequence is located:
- Defined Sequences - Shows sequences saved in Synapse configuration.
- Dynamic Sequences - Shows sequences saved in the Registry.
5. Select the necessary sequence and click on the "Edit" link to open the "Edit Sequence" window.
6. Click on the necessary mediator in the "Sequence" Tree and the "Delete" button appears.
7. Click on the "Delete" button.
8. Confirm your request to delete the mediator by clicking on the "Yes" button in the "WSO2 Carbon" dialog window.