Priority executors can be used to execute sequences with a given priority. This allows user to control the resources allocated to executing sequences and prevent high priority messages from getting delayed and dropped. If there is no need to use the existing priority order, you can delete a priority executor in WSO2 EI.
Follow the instructions below to delete a priority executor from the WSO2 EI.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the EI Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "Priority Executors" under "Service Bus."
4. In the "Priority Executors" window, click on the "Delete" link in the "Actions" column.
5. Confirm your request in the "WSO2 Carbon" window.