If you do not need a particular sequence template, you can remove it from the system. Follow the instructions below to do it.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the Management Console.
2. Select the "Main" tab to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click the "Templates" link to access the "Templates" page.
4. On the "Templates" page, choose the "Sequence Templates" tab to access the available endpoint templates in the synapse configuration, or "Registry Sequence Templates" to access the templates defined in registry.
5. Click the "Delete" link to delete a sequence template.
6. The "WSO2 Carbon" window appears. Click "Yes" to confirm your request.