If you want to delete a topic from the server, follow the instructions below.
To delete a topic, subscription count for that topic and its children should be zero. Otherwise it will prompt an error message specifying that there are subscriptions for the topic or its children.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log on to the ESB profile's management console.
- Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
- Click on "Browse," under "Topics", to access the "Topic Browser" page.
- The "Topic Browser" page appears. Click on the topic you want to delete.
- Click on the "Delete" link.
- In the "WSO2 Carbon" window, click "OK."