Follow the steps below to run the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator (EI) server via WSO2 EI Tooling.
- Click the Servers Tab in WSO2 EI Tooling, and click the No servers are available. Click this link to create a new server... link.
- Expand the WSO2 drop down and select the prefered version of the product.
- Click the Browse button of the CARBON_HOME option.
- Click the Add... link next to the Server runtime environment: option, click Open, and then click Finish.
- Browse and select the
<EI_HOME>directory, which is the parent directory of the product binary distribution.
- Click Next in the New WSO2 Carbon 4.4 based Server window.
In the Available section of the Add and Remove window, select any Composite Applications, which you created via WSO2 EI Tooling that you want to upload to WSO2 EI.
If you want to add multiple composite applications at once, select Add All.
- Click Add and then click Finish. You view the WSO2 EI server added in the Servers tab.
- Right-click on the name of the server at localhost, and then click Start.