This page describes how to configure the WSO2 JMS transport with IBM® WebSphere® Application Server.
From the below configurations, do the ones in the axis2.xml file based on the profile you use as follows:
- To enable the JMS transport in the Integration profile, edit the
- To enable the JMS transport in other profiles, edit the
<PROFILE_HOME>refers to the main directory of the profile inside the WSO2 EI distribution. For example, to enable the JMS transport in the Business Process profile, edit the
1. Set up IBM WebSphere Application Server according to the instructions provided by IBM.
2. Create a JMS queue (e.g., samplequeue) and a JMS connection factory (e.g., QueueConnectionFactory) as described in the topics under Setting Up JMS in IBM WebSphere Application Server in the IBM documentation.
3. Copy the following libraries from <WEBSHPERE_HOME>/java/lib directory to <EI_HOME>/lib directory.
4. Add the following entries to the <EI_HOME>/conf/etc/launch.ini file.
5. Enable the JMS Listener and Sender in <EI_HOME>/conf/axis2/axis2.xml by un-commenting the following lines of code.
6. Start IBM WebSphere Application Server and WSO2 EI.
You now have instances of IBM WebSphere Application Server and WSO2 EI configured and running. Next, see JMS Usecases for implementation details of various JMS use cases.