Priority executors can be used to execute sequences with a given priority. This allows user to control the resources allocated to executing sequences and prevent high priority messages from getting delayed and dropped. Once adding a priority executor, you can edit it options according to new requirements.
Follow the instructions below to edit a priority executor in the WSO2 EI.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the EI Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "Priority Executors" under "Service Bus."
4. In the "Priority Executors" window, click on the "Edit" link in the "Actions" column.
5. The "Priority Executor Design" window appears.
6. Edit the options of the priority executor. For the detailed information about the executors options see Adding a Priority Executor.
7. Click on the "Save" button.