Before you use a connector, you must add it to your ESB instance and then enable it. See the following topics for information on how to manage connectors via the Management Console of the ESB Profile of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator (WSO2 EI):
Adding a connector
Follow the steps given below to add a connector.
- Open the Management Console of the ESB Profile of WSO2 EI.
- On the Management Console, under Connectors click Add to open the Add Connector page.
- Click Choose File, select the required connector ZIP file, and click Choose.
- Click Upload.
The connector will now appear in the Connectors list and is ready to be enabled in your ESB instance.
Enabling a connector
Follow the steps given below to enable a connector.
- On Management Console, under Connectors click List to view the uploaded connectors.
- Click Enable next to a connector you want to enable, and then confirm that you want to change its status. Repeat this step for each connector you want to enable.
Disabling a connector
- If you want a connector to be temporarily unavailable in your ESB instance, click Disable.
- If you want to remove the connector permanently from your ESB instance, click Delete.