WSO2 Integration Studio provides capabilities for a complete development environment for WSO2 EI.
|Processor||2 GHz Core 2 Duo (Minimum)|
|Disk Space||Approximately 1 GB|
Install and run WSO2 Integration Studio
Follow the steps given below.
- Download the distribution for your operating system.
- Extract the downloaded file to get the IntegrationStudio application. If you are a MacOS user, be sure to add it to the Applications directory.
- Run the IntegrationStudio application to start the tool.
Getting an error message? See the troubleshooting tips given under Troubleshooting.
If you get an error message about the file being damaged or that you cannot open the file when you try to start tooling on a Mac, change the Mac security settings as described below.
- Go to System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General.
- Under Allow apps downloaded from, click Anywhere.
- Thereafter, select IntegrationStudio from the Applications menu in your Mac.