The integration tutorials will walk you through the main capabilities and features of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator 6.6.0 (WSO2 EI), and help you understand how to build an integrated system using WSO2 EI. In these tutorials, we will build an integrated Health Care System by using the capabilities of all the profiles in WSO2 EI (ESB profile, Message Broker profile, and the Business Process profile). The Analytics profile and Jaeger will be used for monitoring statistics. Each of the tutorials in this section will provide step-by-step instructions on how to build and test the various parts of this system until the integrated Health Care system is complete.
Follow the links given below.
- Sending a Simple Message to a Service
- Sending a Simple Message to a Datasource
- Routing Requests Based on Message Content
- Transforming Message Content
- Exposing Several Services as a Single Service
- Storing and Forwarding Messages
- Using the Gmail Connector
- Managing a Business Process
- Using the Analytics Dashboard