The out of the box high performance of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator (WSO2 EI) can be further optimized by following a set of recommendations from WSO2 experts.
See the following topics for detailed information on how you can tune WSO2 EI for optimal performance:
- Performance tuning requires you to modify important system files, which affect all programs running on the server. We recommend you to familiarize yourself with these files using Unix/Linux documentation before editing them.
- The parameter values we discuss below are just examples. They might not be the optimal values for the specific hardware configurations in your environment. We recommend you to carry out load tests on your environment to tune WSO2 EI for optimal performance.
- Network and OS Level Performance Tuning
- Java Virtual Machine Performance Tuning
- WSO2 Carbon Platform-Level Tuning
- Tuning the ESB Profile
- Tuning the Business Process Profile
- Tuning the Message Broker Profile
- Tuning the Performance of Statistics Publishing