What's new in this release
WSO2 IoT Server is bundled with WSO2 Enterprise Mobility Manager (WSO2 EMM) capabilities. WSO2 IoT Server version 3.2.0 is the successor of WSO2 IoT Server 3.1.0. Some of the prominent features and enhancements are as follows:
Please note that all the sections listed below take you to the WSO2 IoT Server documentation.
- Remote control feature for Android.
- Transfering file from and to Android devices.
- WSO2 IoT Server Siddhi extensions.
- Applying geofencing policies on devices.
- Improvements made to the APIs that gather the device information and the APIs that are used to manage devices.
WSO2 IoT Server is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.4.17 products. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.
For a list of known issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.2.0 - Known Issues.
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.2.0 - Fixed Issues.