This page needs to be redone!
What's new in this release
- Device Enrollment Program (DEP) for iOS devices.
- Making WSO2 IoT Server 3.3.0 General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) compliant.
- Removing user and device details when the user requests to be forgotten.
- Consent management when signing in to WSO2 IoT Server.
- Consent management when enrolling devices.
- Introduction of cookie policies and privacy policies in the device management console.
WSO2 IoT Server is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.4.17 products. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.
For a list of known issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.3.0 - Known Issues.
For a list of fixed issues in this release, see WSO2 IoT Server 3.3.0 - Fixed Issues.