What's new in this release
WSO2 ES version 2.0.0 is the successor of version 1.0.0.
The extension model has been revamped throughly to customize the Store and Publisher UIs and actions.
- REST API interface
A new REST API interface is available to manage assets and access lifecycle information.
- Role-Based Access-Control (RBAC) for asset types
The permission model in ES provides:
- Control as to what role each asset is visible to in each state (e.g., only a user with the reviewer role can promote an asset from the In-Review state to Published in the gadget lifecycle).
- Control access to pages, APIs and UI elements of pages.
- Asset Lifecycle Transition Notifications
Email notifications for a sset lifecycle transitions, which are configurable for user roles.
- Password recovery
Enable password recovery, so that ES users who have forgotten their password can reset their password.
- Anonymous view in tenant stores
ES 2.0.0 is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.3.0 products. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.
For a list of known issues, see WSO2 ES 2.0.0 - Known Issues.
Fixed and known issues
This release includes several improvements and bug fixes. For a complete list of the fixed, see WSO2 ES 2.0.0 - Fixed Issues.