If you forget your password, reset it using the password recovery option in ES.
The password recovery option is disabled by default in the ES and it will only be available if the admin has enabled it.
Follow the steps given below to recover the password.
- Navigate to the ES Store or Publisher, and click SIGN IN.
- Click Forgot your password?.
- Enter your username and the CAPTCHA code.
- Click CONTINUE. ES sends an email to the email address that you provided when registering.
- Click the password reset link that you received via email, or copy the password reset link and paste it into a preferred browser.
- Enter the the CAPTCHA code and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your new password, confirm the password and click CONTINUE to reset the password.
A confirmation message appears. If you wish to navigate to the Store, click Go to Store or if you wish to navigate to the Publisher, click Go to Publisher.